It’s always an unfortunate event when a child or pet has an accident in your car. But the general consensus would be that the infamous lingering smell following the ‘event’ is much worse. If you don’t get it cleaned up quickly, your car’s interior could be tainted for good (imagine those long car rides…)
So here is a quick guide to cleaning up that unwanted mess:
- Grab some gloves and paper towel to remove any solid mass
- Then take some more paper towel and remove any excess moisture
- (For material surfaces) Sprinkle baking soda over the area and let it sit for 30 minutes
- Vacuum the baking soda
- (For leather surfaces) Combine baking soda with warm water and create a paste.
- Let it sit for a few minutes
- Wipe away with a damp cloth
- Dry with a microfibre cloth
However, both material and leather surfaces can retain germs and smells deeper than a simple wipe can reach. Pulse Car Cleaning Operators are professional smell eradicators, and take the gag out of the unfortunate smelly messes that life sometimes brings. Pulse Car Cleaning are mobile and have short notice availability (for those spontaneous ‘events’) and they come fully equipped to give your car a deep clean and shampoo.
Call Pulse Car Cleaning on 1300 697 857 for 24/7 customer care.